REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTRATION
Manuscripts of articles in the scientific information magazine
"SCIENCE IINNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES"
To the publication in the magazine the most significant scientific works which are earlier not published
anywhere, corresponding to subject, having scientific novelty and containing materials of own scientific
research of the author are accepted.
Article has to contain UDC (at absence the general code according to the reference book of UDC will be
Indispensable condition for the publication is existence of the review.
The text of article has to be printed on one party of a sheet of white paper of A4 format (210×297 mm)
on the inkjet or laser printer through 1 lower case interval, arrangement of transfers – automatic.
By preparation of the text of the report use the Times New Roman font, a format of paper A4 (210х297
mm) with fields: top and lower – 25 mm, left and right – 25 mm. (Working field of 160×247 mm). A
paragraph space – 10 mm. As the editor it is necessary to use MSWord 2007 (and later versions).
Font sizes: The HEADING is printed by capital letters, a bold-face type – 14 without transfers, the main
text and Keywords – 12 , the summary – 10 , formulas – 12 . Formulas are placed on the center of the
text, numbers of formulas have to be pressed to the right edge of the text.
It is not allowed:
• numbering of pages;
• use in the text of ruptures of pages;
• use of automatic paginal references;
• use of automatic transfers;
• use of the rarefied or condensed interalphabetic interval.
Tables are typed in the editor of MS Word. Tables have to have numbers and names which have to be
specified over tables.
The generalized materials of researches have to represent graphic material (drawings, drawings,
schemes, photos). Graphic material has to be quality, if necessary the publishing house can demand to
provide material in separate files in the jpg format with the resolution not lower than 300 dpi. Names
and numbers of graphic material have to be specified under the image.
Formulas and mathematical symbols has to be are executed or in MS Word with use of the built-in
editor of formulas or in the editor of MathType.
Tables, graphic material and formulas should not go out of the specified fields.
Key words (in the Russian and English languages) – are obligatory and have to contain 5-10 words and
phrases. Keywords and phrases separate from each other a comma. The cited keywords have to reflect
subject domain of a research extremely precisely.
The summary (in the Russian and English languages) – is obligatory. The recommended average volume
of the summary is 500 printed characters which has to reflect briefly structure of article and to be
The summary has to be accurately structured, laconically stated and also contain the main actual data
and conclusions presented in work. In order to avoid distortion of transfer of author's sense at the
translation into English of the title, summary and keywords it is not necessary to use electronic
The summary – the short exact statement of contents of the document including the main actual data
and conclusions of the described work. The text of the author's summary has to be laconic and accurate,
free from minor information, differ in persuasiveness of formulations. The data which are contained in
the title of article should not repeat in the text of the summary.
The summary (the author's summary) performs function of the help tool (for library, abstract service)
allowing the reader to understand whether it is necessary to read to it or not to read the full text of
Structurally the summary has to include the following aspects of contents of article: subject, subject,
work purpose; method or methodology of carrying out work; results of work; scope of results;
In the text of the summary it is necessary to use the syntactic designs peculiar to language of the
scientific and technical documentation, to avoid the difficult grammatical constructions not applicable in
scientific English. In the text of the summary in English it is necessary to apply the terminology
characteristic of foreign special texts and also it is necessary to apply significant words from the text of
article. Reductions and symbols, except common (including in English-language special texts), apply in
exceptional cases or give their definitions at the first use.
It is necessary to emphasize that the author's summary is designed to perform function of information
source, independent of article.
Information about the author has to contain: surname, name, middle name, post, academic degree and
place of work. This information has to be provided both in Russian, and in English languages.
The list of references is obligatory and has to include all works used by the author. The editorial office of
the magazine motivates authors to work with modern sources of information (no later than 2-year) as
the reference to outdated references causes a remark of the international experts and doubt concerning
relevance of the material stated in article. In the absence of the list of references article when loading in
eLibrary.ru and other services is automatically marked as unscientific and gets to category "Vaguely"
No more than 20% of self-citing any works published in other printing sources are allowed.
The list of references is made out in alphabetical order. It is necessary to make out references to the
relevant source of the list of references in the text in square brackets (for example: [1, page 233]).
The correct description of the used sources in lists of references is the key to the fact that the quoted
publication will be considered at assessment of scientific activity of her authors, the organization, the
region, the country.
The last page of article has to be completed with the text not less than for 75%.
Structural elements of article:
1. The name of the report (in the Russian and English languages).
2. The information about authors (in the Russian and English languages)
- Surname, name, middle name of the author (authors) completely;
- The full name of the organization place of work of each author in the Nominative case, the country, the
city. If all authors of article work in one establishment, it is possible not to specify the place of work of
each author separately;
- Contact information (e-mail) for each author.
3. Summary (Russian and English languages) (100-250sl).
4. Keywords (in the Russian and English languages). Keywords or phrases separate from each other a
5. Thematic rubricator: UDK/BBK or other library and bibliographic classification and subject indexes.
6. Text of the report (interlinear interval1.5)
- formulation of a problem or task,
- the solution proposed by you and its theoretical justification,
- practical research and conclusions,
Obligatory structural elements are allocated with a bold-face type. Other structural elements join in
article at the discretion of the author.
The volume of article has to be not less than 5 no more than 15 pages.
7. The bibliography of literature (only in original language).
It is necessary to attach the Act of examination and/or the review from the expert with an academic
degree working in this branch of science to materials of article.
Authors of articles bear responsibility for originality, objectivity and validity of the published materials.
Verification of articles on detection of the borrowed material is obligatory.
To provide the recommendation of the external reviewer;
To provide editions listing "Anti-plagiarism";
Acceptable level of loans should not prevyshat12 to % (the originality should not be less than 88%);
The minimum quantity of citings for review articles-20 of sources, for developments-10 of sources;
in the list of references references to numbers DOI of a source are strongly recommended.
The cost of the publication – 600 som (to 5 pages), for each following page surcharge of 150 som.
Order of reviewing of manuscripts
1. Articles which came to the editorial office of the "Nauka I Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii" magazine
undergo obligatory external reviewing.
2. The author sends to the editorial office of the "Nauka I Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii" magazine article
according to information for authors of "The requirement to execution of manuscripts of articles"
published on the website.
3. The registration number is assigned to article which came to edition.
4. The responsible secretary within 3 days notifies authors on obtaining article.
5. The responsible secretary defines compliance of article to a profile of the magazine, to requirements
to registration. The materials which are not corresponding to these conditions are returned to authors
with the indication of causes of failure in reception of manuscripts. The materials meeting these
conditions go on a subject profile to the review to one of associate editors of the "Nauka I
Innovatsionnye Tekhnologii" magazine.
6. Are not reviewed:
- articles of academicians and corresponding members of National Academy of Sciences of KR in case
the academician or the corresponding member — only or the first of authors of the publication;
- the articles which underwent representation on scientific, scientific and technical, scientific and
methodical and methodical councils of the scientific organizations and higher educational institutions,
and having the written conclusion of Council with the recommendation of publication.
7. The experts working in the same research establishment or a higher educational institution where
work is performed are not involved in reviewing.
8. Reviewers are notified that the manuscripts sent them are a private property of authors and treat the
data which are not subject to disclosure.
9. Reviewing is carried out confidentially. The author of the reviewed work is given an opportunity to
study the text of the review.
10. The reviewer within 14 days does the conclusion about a possibility of the publication of article.
11. The reviewer estimates at reviews:
- compliance of contents of article to its name;
- novelty of the problem considered in article, relevance and the practical importance;
- compliance of article to modern achievements in the considered field of science;
- presentation of the material; article merits and demerits; expediency of the publication of article.
12. The editorial office by e-mail tells the author results of reviewing no later than 14 days from the
moment of reviewing.
13. If in the review of article there are instructions on need of its correction, then article is sent to the
author to completion.
14. In case of disagreement with opinion of the reviewer the author of article has the right to provide
the reasoned answer in the editorial office of the magazine. Article can be directed to repeated
15. The final decision on expediency of the publication after reviewing is made by the editor-in-chief.
16. In case of the positive conclusion the editor-in-chief of the magazine defines sequence of
publications depending on subject of the issues of the magazine.
17. If the publication of article entailed violation of someone's copyright or the standard norms of
scientific ethics, then the editorial office of the magazine has the right to withdraw the published article.
The editorial board of the magazine does not store the manuscripts which are not accepted for printing.
The manuscripts accepted to the publication are not returned. The manuscripts which received negative
result from the reviewer are not published and also do not come back to the author. The payment for
reviewing of articles is not raised from authors.
18. The editorial office does not undertake the obligation for publication terms